Fieldays Innovation Den 2013
Fieldays Innovation Den – Powered by SODA Inc. | 13 June 2013
Fieldays and SODA have co-created an exciting new event with the launch of the Fieldays Innovation Den – Powered by SODA Inc. This event will saw 12 New Zealand inventors pitching to a high profile panel of investors and business leaders in the hope of securing advice and investment.
Winner Most Viable Business Award: AG Monster Driodworx
Fieldays Innovation Den Media June 2013
- Fieldays Innovation Den 2013 - Powered by SODA Inc. hailed a big success. Read More.
- Fieldays Innovation Den 2013 - Kid Inventor Faces the Judges, TVNZ. Read More.
- Fieldays Innovation Den 2013 - Gatepost Brainwave Takes Judges Fancy, NZ Herald Read More
- Fieldays Innovation Den 2013 - Fieldays Innovation Den Hailed a Big Sucess Read More.
- Fieldays Innovation Den 2013 - Robofarmer Captures Attention at Fieldays, Radio NZ Read More.
- Fieldays Innovation Den 2013 - Arial Robots Snare Prize Read More.
Fieldays Innovation Den 2013 - Young Inventors Steal Limelight at Fieldays Read More.
Fieldays Innovation Den 2013 - Farmers Favourite Day Read More.
Fieldays Innovation Den 2013 - National Fieldays Kicks Off With Sunny & Bustling First Day Read More.
Cheryl Reynolds | CEO | SODA
DR. Ray Thomson | Chair | Angel Association NZ
Neil Richardson | Investor | NZ Homeloans
Bill Murphy | Executive Director | Enterprise Angels
Bill is Executive Director at Enterprise Angels, the Bay of Plenty's Angel Investment Forum, which is now the second biggest Angel Investment group in New Zealand. In this role, Bill takes startup businesses and businesses requiring capital and prepares them for 'pitching' before Enterprise Angels members, a group of experienced and wealthy business owners and investors.
Darren Hooper | Head of Rural & Education Segment Marketing | Vodafone
Over 15 years within the Communications industry. Senior Manager with strong leadership qualities. Ability to extract the best from a team and drive results.
Through 2009 to 2011 he was a member of the judging panel for the National Business Awards in the UK.This is the most prestigious award ceremony for business and attended by the Chancellor of the Exchequer and the Deputy Prime Minister.