The Digital Industry Forum Cluster group proactively works together with a shared vision of a Smart Waikato through Digital Revolution.
- We connect local companies to enable collaboration, knowledge sharing, and innovation.
- We create a global launch pad for our members to drive growth in revenue and export opportunities.
- We want to attract major global technology players who recognise and are inspired by our stories of innovation and success.
- Ultimately we want the Waikato to be known as a smart connected community creating new jobs and attracting more highly skilled workers.
Through our collective approach we believe we can achieve substantially more than any single company can. The resulting global exposure will provide value for our members and will create a positive perception of the Waikato as a sought after place for highly skilled entrepreneurs, creatives and technologists to live and work.
Digital Industry Forum activities:
- Major annual industry FORUM
- Mini Forums throughout the year
- SODA CEO Labs to encourage export collaboration
- Digi-Coffee sessions to develop new projects
- Access to resources including business tools and presentations by world‐class keynote speakers
- Digital Industry Leadership Group meetings made up of Waikato digital industry company CEO's
- Structured marketing and communications plan to promote our member companies to the world